Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sample Aggreement For Lending Money

Sweet and vibrant countryside ... and a question for you. Two, in fact.

Good Sunday, girls! As proceeds this weekend? I rest today ... after a crazy Saturday of work! It was not in my plans to write a post today, but then you know how things go ... a picture of the system here, a folder there ... and jumps out of a photoshoot Bonnie Tsang I wanted to publish a life! So, here it comes ...
me back to the wonderful campaign that has been the scene of my day yesterday ...



















... the much-loved and requested aromatic ...





... and "poor" materials that we all adore, especially when adorned with a profusion of flowers like these!





































Apart peonies nothing short of stunning, watching this shooting, I was enchanted by the intensity of the colors ...



















...dalla particolarità di una tavola decisamente diversa dal solito (ma guardate che piatti e che confezione per il barattolo....). Finalmente!



















...dalla forza, oserei dire dalla potenza dei colori saturi, accompagnati e perfettamente bilanciati da tocchi di colori pallidi e delicati.

















One word for cake: Me!!



















Delicious this pair a bit 'retro ... She is perfect: Perforated gloves, dress-up that I buy bi- to and veil!


L ui somewhere between "geek" and the man of the past ...


















































very gently, very intense ... a special light and a bit 'of daring! All in a beautiful setting for us Italian (lucky girls ...) it is not hard to find! I think a good combination ...
It's actually quite a while 'I wonder who , but will not be time to stop "inspired" (read copy) to what is happening overseas?
Nobody realizes that often are the ones who inspire us (but never so much who has the courage to tell him ???)?


















do not mean to be contentious, of course, because I spent abroad (soooooo abroad) ten years of my life! Beautiful and romantic images like these is always worth re-publish, share, disseminate it. Because you know, beauty is "contagious"!
I just like to put an emphasis on the prospect that, in my opinion, should be reevaluated to observe the proposals coming from the web.
Ok, sermon over!
I embrace you and wish you a sweet and intense evening (yes .. sweet and vibrant ...).

0 comments:

Post a Comment