Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rainwater Leak In Car

Still life: poetry in the details of every day ...

Bonjour girls ... now a few words and some great pictures of the talented Gemma Comas . You know? I was captured by the charming simplicity of its images, and so, looking at his work, I found many pleasant surprises!
I've been thinking about different points of view ... the importance of looking beyond appearances and never stop ..
... I loved even more every daily gesture made with care and love, the choice of small things for the people we love for ourselves, for those who work with us ...
I can not think of just how powerful simplicity. In objects like in people, I like to think that the most precious treasures often siano quelli che splendono della luce meno abbagliante...Ma di certo รจ una luce calda, naturale e vera.
















images via: Gemma Comas

Non sono molto presente in questo periodo...ne sono consapevole e mi dispiace! Un po' di family and work commitments take me away ... and I always try for a moment the little things ... But people are always sincere and that is why I thank them. Indeed, thank you .. I do from here, with the heart. I embrace you and I hope to spend a wonderful day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment