Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dirt Bike Track For Birthdays

What about your weekend? Joy!

Good morning gals! How are you? Here again the gray sky .. but now the weekend is here .. and then up, soul! I rejoice at the imminent arrival of my sister who will pass some time with us, because now I can finally (Forse. ..) to have tea with my beloved Barbara (thanks for the comment ...), because yesterday is gone to see the lovely Delia for a coffee (but how much we miss you !!!!), because my baby no longer has a fever ...
And then rejoice in the wonderful flowers that my sweetheart gave me ...
... for all the books waiting to be read and watch them whenever I'm glad ...
... for the good things ...
... and for the sweetness and love you all!
Enjoy your sweet weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment