Friday, February 11, 2011

Allergic To Feminine Pads

Guest post: Mimi from Bonjour Romance ....

Hello girls! How are you? Start at last weekend .. and I / We give you a guest post by a blogger really great! She is Mimi and .. certamente la maggior parte di voi conoscerĂ  il suo blog Bonjour Romance ...(che parole soavi!). Ecco, mi ha fatto l'onore di essere qui, oggi! Ho deciso di non tradurre il suo post...Godetevelo!
Good morning girls! How are you? Weekend's here...and I want to leave you with a very talented blogger guest post! She's Mimi ..and the most of you surely follows her blog Bonjour Romance ...(such lovely words!). Well, she's honoured me being here today! I won't translate her text...Enjoy!


My name is Mimi. I write the blog, Bonjour Romance.

A big thank you to Laura for allowing me to share on her beautiful blog.
Valentine’s Day will be here soon, which started me thinking of some special little things I can do for my Honey.
After all, is the little details that make everything so much better..


From the delicate silver swirls on your favorite teacup..
..the patina of the scrollwork on an old inkwell...
..the wreath on a simple flower pot..


A vanity top decorated with silver boxes and jars....
..a touch of gold frames.
We want to surround ourselves with pretty things,
But The Most important thing of all is to be Surrounded with love.
Remember the little details When It Comes to Those We Love.
It is truly The Little Things That Let Them know, "I love you."

Thanks Mimi ... I really like your message ... that's just what we needed for a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Thanks Mimi ... I adore the message You Gave us ... it fits so well for a perfect Valentine-day!
Love to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment