Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Are Sap Gloves Illegal

A sweet, charming tea-party ...

Hi girls ... how are you? Where I come from rain and gray skies gray ... urgent injection of sweetness! But first I wanted to thank you for your comments to post yesterday .. for me it was a little "venting" ... and thank you all for your support!
Just to thank you, now I would like to offer virtually a nice tea ... shall we? I chose a proposal One Charming Party (the name is promising ...).. A sweet table , all in pastel shades ...
... full of sweetness (I love chocolate and strawberries I have a fixes for the petit fours !!!)..

The teapots used as vases are certainly not new .... but they are always so cute!

I hope that this board you face an immediate effect-spring "... like it happened to me!
With gerberas and hydrangea, with sweets, cups and pastel colors, the feeling of comfort is immediate ...
images via: One Charming Party
Grazie ancora...e un bacio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment